Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ruby Plum Photo Santa Experience?
- This Santa experience is all about YOU! The magic of Christmas and Santa is being playful and dressing up. One of our assistants will assist you in getting dressed in one of our Santa outfits. We will then create amazing images that hide your true identity and make you appear to be a fun-loving Santa playfully interacting with your happy children. Which sounds pretty awesome when you consider they could be forced to sit on some guy's lap.
What if I don't want to dress up? Will you have a traditional Santa?
- You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. We will have a Santa on hand if you think your kids will do okay with that. Be warned: if your child is 3 or younger there is strong chance your child will be afraid of Santa, once they get scared it's difficult to get them back on track.
How many poses will we receive?
- You will receive two poses with your single session. Sometimes we take additional shots with that same pose, and sometimes we can get carried away. Our intention is to give you two solid poses. For more than 2 poses please schedule additional appointments. There is a $5 discount for multiple sessions with immediate family.
Will you photograph groups?
- You bet! We will not however split up the group. For instance- if we photograph the group of siblings or cousins, we will not then break it up and do individuals, that would be its own session. If you want shots of your own children you must book a separate session. If you buy CONSECUTIVE sessions for YOUR OWN CHILDREN the additional sessions will be $30. This discount doesn't apply to cousins or friends.
How long will our session be?
- We are scheduling sessions ten minutes apart. This is to spread out the sessions throughout the day but shouldn't be an expectation that we will spend ten minutes with you. We are expecting that some sessions will be much quicker than ten minutes and some will take longer than ten minutes. Imagine the difference between a seven-year-old and a group of eight cousins...the time needed is going to vary. Again, our goal is to give you two good poses. Sometimes the best sessions are the quickest ones.
Does Santa have to be in the photo?
- Yes. These are Santa pictures and we do not want them to slowly replace regular family sessions at the studio.
How soon will we receive our images?
- We will email you a link to download your images on Monday following the session. If you don't have them by Tuesday please call us at 970-27-5184 to verify email address provided. Also, please check your spam folders for an email from us.
How do I book a session?
- Please schedule through this website, simply click Book My Session to be taken to available times. If you are having problems booking you can always call us at 970.270.5184
Will you take Walk-Ins without an appointment?
No. Sorry, you must make an appointment.
Why should I dress up as Santa?
If your child is slightly nervous about this experience the ease and comfort that comes from mom or dad being Santa, helps alot. Plus it's fun! Why wouldn't you want to?
I still have more questions...
Please call us at 970.270.5184